Tuesday, October 21, 2008

My best friend...

Is engaged!!!!

Just moments ago I got a call from my best friend, Erin freeman,
telling me she is engaged!!!

She and her fiancé are in Napa celebrating their 3 year dating
anniversary. After touring a couple of vineyards and sitting down to a
picnic lunch Stephen got down on one knee and asked Erin to be his
wife!!! I am so very happy for these two.

Erin and Stephen are now both big time lawyers in Houston. They met
during their first semester of law school and have been together ever
since.

Stephen makes Erin so happy. Every time she talks about him she can't
help but grin. God has definitely been good to the both of them and I
cannot wait for them to begin their lives together as husband and wife.

I love you guys!!!!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Yay! I don't think I have ever been blogged about before :)

Also, it took me 100 years to figure out how to leave a comment.

Love you Nuts!