* We found out just days before Travis' bday. I debated on waiting to tell him on his bday, but I couldn't do it. We were both so very excited.
* The nausea/vomiting started earlier this pregnancy than with Hudson. It started before I even took the pregnancy test.
* We switched doctors so that I could deliver at my hospital with the nurses I love and know the best. I adore my doctor (and enjoy all of the OB/GYNs I work with), and have loved getting to experience this side of her.
* Travis' current project for work is at my hospital, so he's able to attend every appointment with me.
*Hudson still doesn't have much of an idea of what's coming his way, but he does point to my belly and say baby...so, there's a start.
-- There are 16 Riley men and only 4 Riley women
Movement: he moves all the time. Travis felt him move for the first time on 8/30.
Sick: I'm still struggling with nausea/vomiting, but it has become second nature to me and it doesn't phase me that much. I carry a cup in my car and keep extra toothpaste at work. You gotta do what you gotta do.
Nicknames: Baby Bear 2, BB2
Nursery Plans: BB2 will be moving into Hudson's nursery and Hudson will be moving to a new big boy room!
Name: we finally have a name and oh is it a sweet and special name just like Hudson's.
Charles Reid Riley
*Charles is the name of Travis' 96 year old grandfather. Travis shared the news with him on his 96th birthday, and he said he was so very honored and was the best news he's heard in 96 years.
* We will call him Charlie.
His first outfit. Just waiting for a sweet boy to wear it.