Wednesday, October 8, 2008

Happy birthday

Happy birthday to marci!!!

I hope today has been a wonderful birthday. It is your first with
karlie, so I know it will be extra special.

I can't believe we have known each other for 15 years! It makes me
feel old...I remember thinking how cool you were when you moved to
Waco. You had moved from stockdale and I just thought it was the
neatest thing that you were from the country( I think you even had a
show pig or something like that).

We have some great memories: PALS, volleyball, off campus lunch,
starting to date Kyle, driving your dads corvette, your milk and
cookies, Baylor, claims, Baylor football, etc.

Now I'm living life in the country. Who would have thought?

Happy birthday! Here's to 15 more years of friendship.

Love you!

1 comment:

Kyle and Marci said...

You're too sweet! I value our friendship more than you know! Thank you so much for my cookies..they are sooo good...almost as good as chocolate chip :)