Thursday, October 23, 2008

Featured Artist of the Week

I would like to make today Jennifer Moreman’s Art Day.

 

Below you will see just a sneak peak of her paintings. She is very talented and this is just her hobby! Jenn and her husband live in Tyler and she is slowly taking over the Tyler area art scene. She has been showcased at several shows in the past months and has several more  scheduled.  Jenn has a passion for animals (especially dogs) and she enjoys painting animals. Most recently she has been asked to do some paintings for the Tyler Rose festival, so you will notice more floral paintings in her portfolio.

 

If you would like to see more of her amazing work go to: www.jennifermoreman.com

 

I would also like to thank Jenn for re-designing my blog. I’m challenged in the blogging template world, but my sweet friend volunteered her free time (which she hasn’t much lately with all of the paintings she did for a recent show) and came up with the new banner. I love it and think it perfectly describes Travis and I! THANK YOU!!!

 

Greatful Gerbers—my favorite

 

Celis and the Cows

 

Vavavoom

 

Texas Rose Festival

 

Don’t forget: www.jennifermoreman.com

 

 

1 comment:

Jenny M said...

Thank you love! My website doesn't work with the www. anymore. No idea why! It is just jennifermoreman.com. You are too sweet!- Jenny