Tuesday, June 24, 2008

The Bachelorette

So, I have REALLY gotten in to this season of The Bachelorette. Last nights episode was sooo good-i cannot wait until next week. I really wasn't expecting her to cut Graham, but at the same time I could tell she was frustrated that he wasn't opening up to her. What do y'all think?

Especially when she was saying goodbye to Graham, you could tell she was really torn and she even said she wondered if she could see herself falling in love with anybody else.

I really like her and Jason and I could tell she really enjoyed his family, but I'm not sure she wants to deal with a kid right now....

I can tell she is intrigued by Jesse, but I don't think she's really falling for him. I can see them being friends more than romantically involved--i love his personality...so precious!



I'd love to hear what y'all think! Let me know your opinions...

2 comments:

Jenny M said...

I always seem to miss when the Bachelor/Bachelorette starts! It is no fun to start watching mid way- I need to be more attentive!

walkers said...

you are so cute- i know, i am totally hooked. Jason by before the keeper and I have said from the beginning i think she will pick him- but jesse is pretty sweet. i was glad to see jeremy go, BORING!