Monday, June 16, 2008

Daddy

First and foremost, Happy Belated Father's Day to all of the wonderful fathers out there. I have been blessed with a wonderful kind and caring daddy who has always been there for me. He never missed any of our sporting events, drove us to school every morning, and is always there to give a big hug. I will always call him my Daddy. I love you, daddy. YTB!

Also, happy father's day to all of the other wonderful dads out there. May God bless your lives with your children and enjoy every minute you have with them.

Secondly, on Saturday Travis and I volunteered our services to my brother, Trent, and his wife Kourtny. We helped them install wood floors in their living room and dining room. It was a long day of 12 hours of work, but it looks great! It was fun getting to spend time with them. In 5 weeks we get to join them at the beach in Gulf Shores for a week of pure relaxation.

Next weekend I get to spend in Waco with my 2 of my old roommates for a roomie reunion. I am so lucky to have these gals as such close friends. Erin was my maid of honor in our wedding and Abbie was a bridesmaid. These girls mean the world to me. I am blessed to call them my friend and so thankful to be able to get a weekend together with them.

I hope everybody has a wonderful week!

No comments: