Wednesday, June 11, 2008

One Year

Happy Anniversary to Jaran and Michael Walz!!! I can't believe it has almost been one year since the wedding (June 16, 2007).




Jaran and Michael are two very wonderful friends. I met Jaran during my extra semester at Baylor (Fall 2004). We had a class together and lived across the street from each other. Jaran and I sat two seats away from each other during class (only separated by the lovely Alli Aman and Sara Dunne) and usually found ourselves texting each other during class...We learned a lot in that class.




After graduating Jaran headed off to Washington, D.C. to work for a congressman from Texas. In May of 2005 Jaran attended a high society event called GoldCup (horse races). She had the perfect dress and matching hat picked out and it was that day she met her future husband. I'll never forget all the times on phone "helping" her pick out what outfit to wear on her dates with him, what he was really thinking about her. We talked on the phone almost every morning when I was leaving the gym and she was going to the gym. It was about that time I started dating Travis.




Fast forward to August of 2006-Jaran and Michael went to visit a good friend in Charleston and Michael proposed while walking on the beach at sunset. What a perfect proposal. They do make one perfect and beautiful couple.




The wedding took place in June of 2007 in Dallas. It was a wonderful event. Every time you see the two it is clear they are very much in love, their eyes light up and big smile is on each of their faces. It was the most beautiful wedding I have ever been to. I was so honored to be a bridesmaid and be a part of that special day.




Happy anniversary to the Walz's!




Also, say a prayer for Jaran and her family. They are about to head out on a family trip to China. Pray for their safety while they are in this foreign country.

3 comments:

JBW said...

Awww, thanks Nat! I can't believe it is here already! I love you and am so happy you shared in our journey. Ya'll are the best!

Nicki W. said...

natalie!

so good to find your blog! you and travis are so so so cute--can't wait to read more about your life!

Kelly said...

Natalie,
Hey! I'm so glad you left a little note. Glad you found me. Congrats on getting married! How is Trent these days? Haven't seen yall in forever!
Kelly McCarver