Wednesday, July 2, 2008

Roomie Reunion




This past weekend I had the pleasure of going to Waco and visit my 2 best gal pals, Abbie Cooper and Erin Freeman. We were roommates during 2003-2004 year at Baylor. We had the best times together.



Erin and Abbie




It's great to see how our friendships have blossomed over the past few years. When we moved in together we didn't know each other very well, but the 3 of us are so very close now. We have been through weddings, a funeral, break ups, law school, jobs, etc...I know we will be friends until the end of times.




This was our first annual Roomie Reunion. Reunion numero dos will be held in Houston in Erin's neck of the woods.

Abbie, Nat, Erin




We started Friday night at la Fiesta and finished the night at a cute little wine bar called Uncorked.




Saturday morning we woke up and worked out, ate lunch at Bush's, had pedicures, shopped at Spice, had a marg at Ninfas, and capped off the night at George's.




As you can tell a majority of our weekend was spent eating food....the reason is Waco has so many good food choices and when you don't get to go regularly you "have" to do it all in one weekend. We actually did pretty good and didn't let ourselves over eat too much. We each shared meals and I'm sure that hour doing cardio helped too, right? :)




It was a wonderful weekend with my besties and I can't wait until we reunite. Love you girls!!




On Sunday before I left town, I had the privilege of visiting one of my high school pals, Marci. She and her husband, Kyle, had a beautiful baby girl in December (Karlie). I got to see their house and play with Karlie, well hold her...I'm still in the awkward phase of holding kiddos...I'm afraid of hurting them or making their parents nervous the way I'm playing with them....
Anywho, it was so great getting to see the Davis family and catch up. They have a gorgeous home and I love Marci's decorating style (we think alike) and such a precious precious baby girl, Karlie. I'm so excited to share my birthday month with Miss. Karlie....can't wait to see you again!

2 comments:

Kyle and Marci said...

I really enjoyed the visit!! Next time I'll meet you in town so you have to come all the way out to our house.

Jenny M said...

I miss Spice and Prickly Pear Margaritas at La Fiesta! I can't believe I haven't been back since I graduated! I need to take a Waco trip!