Monday, July 21, 2008

Friends + Hill Country = Perfection






I've already posted my love for the great town of Llano, Texas so i'll spare you all the reasons I love that town again. Besides deer season the summer is my 2nd favorite time in Llano bc of the Llano River. It's a clear river with a rock bottom which allows of lazy afternoons floating in the river with a beverage of your choice.



Travis and I had the honors of one of our best friends joining us on our trip to Llano...Miss. Meagan Wilson. Meagan is a fabulous friend. She and I met over 7 years ago through our sorority. It wasn't until after graduation from Baylor and both living in the DFW area that we re-connected. She would do anything for anybody. She is always there for Travis and I when we need her. We love her dearly!

This is Meagan deciding just what to get at Cooper's...such a hard decision.

Plug for Megs: I'd also like to take this time to say that Megs is single, buying her first home, and has a wonderful job. She's also one of the most photogenic person I have ever met.

Sitting in the river with ROSCOE

Megs enjoying her last morning at the ranch

Megs, thanks for risking a weekend away at the Riley Ranch in Llano. We hope you will come back!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Nat and T - Thank y'all so much for a fabulous weekend. I am ready to go back and sit in the river all day! You guys are the greatest and I cherish our friendship so much. Love you guys!

Megs
PS - Thanks for the plug Nat :) lets see how many single men read your blog :)