Thursday, July 17, 2008

My New Horse

I am getting my very own horse! He's a beautiful bay horse with 4 white socks, and a white blaze down his face. Travis is having one of his roping buddies continue to train him so that he can also be used as a back up roping horse for Travis.



The pictures make him look short, but he is one built horse. He's all muscle, which means he will keep me safe :)

So, i'm calling out to my few blog readers for name suggestions. Send any and all name suggestion for me.

the animal names already taken at our house include: Coon, Maggie, Roscoe, Parker, Lucy, and Sloan

Just think YOU could be the one that names my horse!

5 comments:

A Momma Who Cooks said...

I have had a few horses in my day...rocky, princess and star (you can tell this was when i was little, haha!)

Jules said...

He's beautiful!

How about Blaze? Or is that too cheesy? Hmm... I'll keep thinking!

That Pink Girl said...

I was going to suggest Blaze as well. I had a Blaze growing up and she was a great horse!

He's a handsome one!

Anonymous said...

I suggest MOOSE!

Jenny M said...

I suggest: Socks, Boots, Samson, Mr. Bojangles, and Woody. I have a Woody- it is a great name for a pet :)