Tuesday, August 25, 2009

To all my mom friends

This past Friday night T and I went to the North Texas State Fair to
watch the rodeo and listen to The Randy Rogers Band. We also got to
meet up with some good friends AND see old friends, Rachel and Matt
Schafer. We had a ball. Travis even made a new friend with Rachel's
hubby. They both like hunting...go figure :-)

We found a great place to stand for the concert.... Which means we
actually had elbow room. For a while I felt like I was at a frat
party. Seriously. All the UNT students were out in full force.

This brings me to my reason for posting this picture. The group in
front of us was full of early 20-somethings who apparently forgot how
to properly clothe themselves. This young lady felt it would be
appropriate to wear this "dress" that barely covered her hiney and
then sit on a guys shoulders. Wow. Everytime she lifted her arms or
the wind blew she showed us her butt. Classy. She also had 3 beers and
shared a turkey leg with 10 people.

If we ever have a daughter I sure hope she remembers that her mom
taught her how to dress appropriately.

And to all my friends with kiddos: don't let your kid dress like this :)

2 comments:

walkers said...

and teach your son's not to date girls like this!

Kensie said...

Incredible...and my son won't be coming home with a girl like that either!!!