Saturday, August 1, 2009

Gulf Shores , AL

We just returned from a blissful 7 days at the beach. My parents
started taking us there in 2004 and we've been back every year.

We have found a GREAT place to stay: The Beach Club. It is a beautiful
facility with 4 high rise buildings full of 2,3, and 4 bedroom condos.
There are 5 swimming pools, direct beach access, tennis, basketball,
spa, workout facility, shuffleboard, etc.

It's a wonderful place for families to take their kids. I know my
parents are itching to have grandkids to take, but they'll have to
keep waiting!

I'll post more pictures once I get the
loaded on the computer

On another note: cow #2 might be returning home. A neighbor rancher
thinks he saw an extra black steer with his herd. We are going to
check o it tomorrow! Wish us luck!!

1 comment:

Kyle and Marci said...

Can't wait to see the pictures...glad no hurricanes came your way!