Wednesday, August 12, 2009

My Best Friend's Wedding

In just 30 days I will have the honor of standing by my best friend’s side as she says “I Do” to the love her life. I cannot wait to be a part of such a special time in their lives, wear a gorgeous bridesmaid dress (really…very cute), help her slip on her RED Jimmy Choo’s under her tailored ivory gown, dance the night away at what will probably be the reception of a lifetime, and witness 2 people who are very much in love become one.

 

Erin, I cannot wait for September 12th to get here! I have no doubt it will be a wonderful and unforgettable weekend. Thank you for letting me be your Matron of Honor. I am truly blessed. This also means that Chocolate Chip will no longer hound you about wedding details! T minus 30 days and counting. Thank goodness I have finally mastered the spelling of your new last name: Szalkowski. That’s an A+ for me!

No comments: