Sunday, August 2, 2009

Gulf Shores, AL part 2

Here are some pictures from our 2009 Huey Gulf Shores vacation:

The pretty beach of Gulf Shores, AL

The signature feet in the sand picture
Dad and Travis playing with the frisbee

Daddy laying under our rainbow umbrellas that mom bought for us.


Me and my friend, Megs, who joined us for the trip because Trent and Kourt were unable to go due to their new jobs that brought them back to Waco (really Crawford).

Me and Trav at Lulu's


Mom and Daddy at Lulu's



Trav and I waiting at Lambert's. Please notice there is NO beard on his face. This was the first time for me or my parents to see his 'naked' face in over4 years!!!! wow. It was really strange to see him sans the beard, but he's still pretty handsome :)



Megs and I waiting at Lambert's

In my spot


Travis doin' his thang on the boogie board

Trav and I on the beach

That pretty much sums up our trip: laying out, eating, laying out eating, rinse and repeat! It was a fabulous trip and I'm already looking forward to next year. Thank you mom and dad for such a fabulous trip!

No comments: