Thursday, January 19, 2012

Remember The Alamo

Baylor defended the Alamo by beating the Washington in the Valero Alamo Bowl. Mom and Dad were gracious enough to buy all of us tickets, and we got to spend a wonderful night together and root the bears to their first 10 win season in what feels like FOREVER.

Best parents EVER loving time with their Grandson.


Kourtny, Jackson, and Trent

This guy did SO well during the game and managed to stay awake the ENTIRE game. He's a true Bear fan.

 Want chills? Listen to Lee Greenwood sing 'God Bless the U.S.A' and the National Anthem


RG3's last time to run out on the field in his Baylor uniform.




My main squeeze. Not the best picture, but I sure do love my red bearded hubs.

Baylor proud crowd. Green and Gold was everywhere!

I can officially say that I have been to every Baylor bowl game since 1981. I know it's not saying much, but I'm proud of my love for the green and gold. 

I was sad to see this historical season come to an end, but it was something I'll never forget. I even got Travis (who is a Baylor grad) to admit to officially being a Baylor fan. Go Bears Go!

1 comment:

Rachel and Matt said...

Love the pics. Looks like it was a great time and this was an amazing season for Baylor. I truly hope they can keep the momentum going without RG3 but I have a feeling they will.