Friday, January 27, 2012

Are You Ready For Some Football?

T and I headed to Houston to ring in 2012 with our cousins, Stacy, Kellye, Scott, and Emily Brown. As you will see below, we always have fun when we visit the Brown's!!


Emily organizing a group pic
 This is what happens when Emily hijacks your phone.

On new years day, we were invited to go with Stacy and Kellye to watch the Texans play. I was pumped. It was my first EVER NFL game. I'll be honest, I'm not a huge NFL fan (I mostly prefer collegiate sports) but if I'm offered free tickets I won't turn it down.


Our seats were awesome. We were own the 15 yard line and about 13 rows up! 

Halftime fun with Kellye


The Riley's at halftime.

This shows just how close we were!

Stacy, Kellye, and Trav

Told ya our seats were up close and personal. so neat!

Kellye and I are tough stuff.

 My BFF, Erin (or Ernie as I call her) at the post-game tailgate. Read her blog if you like good humor and clever cartoons. Seriously, you'll thank me later.



After the post-game tailgating we headed to Stacy and Kellye's and played polish horseshoes. Haven't heard of it? Neither had I.  It's a game Stephen and Erin introduced us to and it is So. Much. Fun. I have no pics of us actually playing, but I did snap some pics of us playing with Erin and Stephen's precious new puppy, Henry.

Stephen and Erin

Kellye and Henry


 Rebecca and Henry

 And that is how we ended 2011 and said hello to 2012! So thankful for the many blessings, peace, and health in our lives.

1 comment:

Alli Aman said...

What a fun weekend for you guys! And GREAT seats at the Texan's game!!! :)