Tuesday, November 30, 2010

New York Pics

I'm currently sitting in a big room fulfilling my civic duty of jury duty. While I wait for the case to begin I thought I'd post pics I have on my phone from New York

Mom and I headed to DFW


Traffic. There is a lot of it in NYC. And what's with the honking?!


View from our room


Serendipity. So stinkin' good.



View from our hotel bar.


View from the boathouse in Central Park


Magnolia Bakery. Yum!


WICKED!!!


The End!

- Posted from my iPhone

4 comments:

Kensie said...

Looks AWESOME! When mom and I went to Vegas, we should have eaten at Serendipity!! We just didn't take the time!

Vanessa said...

I am jealous! We are hoping to go to NTC when Brooklyn and London are older. Its on my wish list of places to see.

Rachel and Matt said...

Love the pictures! Looks like yall had a great time.

Jules said...

How fun!! and you look sooooo cute!!!