Friday, December 10, 2010

A, B, C, D....

Now I know my ABC's
Next time won't you sing with me?

Our baby "girl" of the equine form has been dropped off at school.
Lucy-1 day old


Lucy and her mom, Sloan


She will be with the trainer for the next month being "broke". Which means she we will be able to ride her when she graduates!!

Travis has done a great job getting her ready for school teaching her to load in the cattle trailer (which she loves). If we leave the trailer doors open she will walk in and stay there. Travis also got her to wear a halter and loves to be on the halter and go on "walks".

This is the first time Lucy has been away from her momma and she was a little sad and confused when we dropped her off.

This is Miss Lucy as we dropped her off.


I can't believe Lucy is almost 3 and ready to be a big girl! Let's hope she graduates, because her trainer already called and said she has an attitude problem.

Posted from my iPhone

1 comment:

Rachel and Matt said...

Aww Lucy! I hope she graduates also. I am sure she is just sad being away from mom.