Wednesday, November 10, 2010

All The Single Ladies


A few weeks ago I attended the bachelorette party of one of my favorite friends, Debra. She is marrying Travis (not mine) on 11-20-10! I have known Debra for 11 years now. We met while working at the best camp: Laity Lodge Youth Camp and were bunk mates. We then re-united at our time together at Baylor and have been friends since.

We celebrated Debra's 'Last Fling' in Burnet, TX at a gorgeous lake house on Inks Lake. We had a great weekend full of relaxing, swimming/floating in the lake, Mexican food at the ONLY restaurant in town, and finally finished up the evening at THE bar: Pardner's...no knives or spurs allowed. If you ever find yourself in Burnet, please check out this bar. The people watching is incredible.

The Baylor gals at the party:

Deb and Jaran

Most of the gals at Pardners

The wonderful HEB cake Jaran and I picked up for Deb. It was a last minute decision, but made for some great late night snacking.


Debra Jean, I can't wait to see you walk down the aisle and marry your best friend. You are going to be a beautifiul bride and you will get to move down the alphabet and be an 'R' just like me!

No comments: