Tuesday, November 30, 2010

New York, New York

Here is part II of our trip to the Big Apple:

Friday and Saturday we spent most of the day sight-seeing and shopping. We saw China Town, Flat Iron District, Greenwich Village, Central Park, etc. You name it, we saw it.

Friday night we saw the 2009 Tony Award winner for Best Musical, Billy Elliott. I highly recommend it if you want to see some INCREDIBLE dancing done by an 11 year old. I mean, it is out of this world AND it's based on a true story. So so good!

Saturday night we had 4th row seats to Wicked and let me tell you it was also AWESOME. Loved every single second of it.

We also ate at Magnolia Bakery on Saturday and had some of the most delicious cupcakes EVER.  If you ever watched SATC then you wil remember that the show made this little bakery famous. The line was out the door, but I think it was worth the wait.

Pictures to come later as blogger is not cooperating with me.

No comments: