Thursday, October 22, 2009

Sharing a Blog

The following blog I am about to link you to will bring you through a whirlwind of emotions. It covers the good times and bad times we all encounter in life, but one thing that sticks out so freshly in my mind is this couples complete faith, trust, hope, and LOVE for our amazing God.
 
If you have a few minutes and a kleenex box (or two) I encourage you to read this blog and take some time to think about the wonderful words this couple was able to write while facing challenges and hurdles that I hope none of us have to face. I can say that this blog has definitely made my relationship with God stronger and even more thankful for the life I have.
 
Here it is:
 

1 comment:

kristen said...

Oh my gosh...a coworker of mine showed me this blog this week. I have read the entire thing over the past few days. I am truly amazed at the faith of the Sullivan family!! It really has helped me put many things into perspective and to be so thankful for everything. I agree with you...it has strengthened my faith in so many ways!