Thursday, October 15, 2009

Run the Rock

In 58 days I'll be completing my 4th HALF marathon and my brother's 6th HALF.
 
Meanwhile, my  60 year old dad will be completing his 6th HALF marathon and 1st FULL marathon!!!!
 
White Rock...here we come
 
If you're wondering where Travis will be during the race....standing on the sidelines with mom, Kourtny (sister-in-law), and Trish Raley
 
I need to be reminded why I started this family tradition?!?!? I think I'm crazy....oh well....at least we celebrate with Campisi's after the race!

2 comments:

Vanessa said...

Yummy! Campisi's! Good luck!

Rachel and Matt said...

I am jealous! I have been wanting to run the half at white rock but I just can't seem to get ready for it. I run almost everyday but can't seem to get more than 10 mins without feeling like I am about to die. How are you training??