Sunday, October 18, 2009

An evening with old friends

Saturday night I got to spend time with 2 of my favorite friends from Baylor, Ryan and Debra. Deb was in town for work, so we met up at Ryan's house to have dinner and play with her 2 precious kids.

It was so great to catch up and talk about our fun times in college and love on Madelyn and Mason. I had a fabulous time and can't wait to do it again.

Next time I'm going to 'kidnap' Ryan and take her to Deb's place in Austin for the weekend...without the kids :)...
My first car ride with a baby...I ordered fajitas and drove them down to Ryan's house...only to find out they neglected to pack the meat.
Ryan trying to get a fussy Mason to take the bottle. He just wanted to be held :)

"Aunt" Deb and Miss. Madelyn in her Elmo PJs

Madelyn 'hamming' it up for the camera. She put beans on her nose :)

Deb holding a super sweet 7 week old, Mason

No comments: