Friday, October 2, 2009

Cakes, Cakes, and more Cakes


I just want to take a minute to showcase one of my friend's talents. One of my co-workers introduced me to this amazingly talented gal...seriously. Just look at these cakes AND they taste d-lish!
 
This girl, Ashleigh Foster, has been blessed with the ability to make fabulous cakes from scratch (with her own recipes) and decorate a beautiful cake. I have used her twice now and have just been in awe of what she can do and the low prices she charges. If you live in the Dallas area and are in need of a cake or cupcakes, please get in touch with the supremely talented Ashleigh Foster at: afost2@yahoo.com
 
 
Bet ya' wouldn't guess that she is only 23 and makes these cakes out of her kitchen in her home...just a regular ole' kitchen like we all have! Can you say talented?
 
 
 

 

3 comments:

Kensie said...

Natalie! This is awesome! Tyler's birthday is coming up and I want safari themed cupcakes and a smash cake! I hope we can use her; her cakes look AWESOME!!

The Bird Family said...

Love the animal cake!

Vanessa said...

I am in the same boat of Kensie. Brooklyn is turning one in December and I need a bumble bee themed cake for her. I am going to email her. They are so cute.