Wednesday, May 6, 2009

Cold Hearted Snake

This nasty fella’ decided to make an appearance at the Riley Ranch on Saturday. Travis had gone out into the back yard and noticed what he thought was a piece of rubber. He took a few steps forward and noticed that the rubbery like material was in fact not a piece of rubber but a nasty snake. T went back into the house and grabbed his gun. When he returned he took care of that nasty serpent.

 

 

 I am so glad I was out of town because I would have flipped out if I saw that guy in my back yard. He was just 25 feet from the back porch. That is TOO close to home for me. Just two weeks ago I had found some snake skin in the barn next to the riding law mower, so I made T move the lawn mower so I could mow. I did not even want to get close to that skin. Hopefully this fella’ T killed outgrew that skin he left in the barn. I sure hope we don’t see anymore!

 

 

4 comments:

Rachel and Matt said...

Oh my gosh! I would have had a heart attack! that thing was huge. Glad Travis was there to kill it!

Kyle and Marci said...

That thing is HUGE! I'm like you...I wouldn't go anywhere near a snake, a skin, or anything resembling the two.

That Pink Girl said...

Is it VERY wrong to say that I'm so glad that nasty snake is dead? Shudder.

Jenny M said...

I HATe snakes! My parent's dogs were playing tug of war with a copperhead they other day! Could you imagine! They have been bit several times, but luckily dogs have an immunity to it. They just get puffy faces!