Wednesday, February 4, 2009

Hundred Pushup Challenge

Week one was a success! I actually look forward to coming home on
Monday, Wednesday, and Friday to do my pushups. I can already tell a
little difference in my strength as it is getting easier to crank out
more!

I just hope I can do 100 by the end of the challenge. Amy, thanks for
motivating us to do this!

If you are looking for a fun and free strength challenge, this is it.
It takes no more than 10 minutes of your time. Try it...I date you!

On another note, congrats to Ryan and Derek (Madelyn too) on expecting
baby #2!! I'm thinking it's going to be a boy. That's just my gut
feeling. Congrats Bird family.

Sent from my iPhone

2 comments:

Kyle and Marci said...

100 push ups huh...that's make me tired just thinking about it. By the way, you have the nicest husband in the world. I got to chat with him the other night (I'm sure he told you.) He spoke of you as if you were his queen and just kept telling me over and over how wonderful you are with this or that and don't ever complain about anything and how you're such a trooper when it comes to just about anything. I told him that didn't surprise me in the least. You're just that kind of gal...hardworking, compassionate, and a very loyal person to people you love!

Jenny M said...

I think you should move to Tyler please. That is all :)