Tuesday, February 17, 2009

A beautiful weekend

A beautiful weekend calls for a lot of time outdoors with our animals!

 

Sunday after church Travis and I took off to the equestrian trails at the 428 Greenbelt in Aubrey. We have now been there 3 times and have enjoyed it each time we went. On Sunday we went in about 2 miles and turned around for the truck and trailer. I rode on Sloan and Travis rode Moose. We had a lovely time enjoying a peaceful Sunday afternoon!

 

I had Monday off for President’s Day and Travis and I took Coon and Roscoe out to the 380 Greenbelt and went on the hiking trail 2 miles with the dogs. The dogs LOVED their time outside. Coon spent the entire hike with his head down sniffing everything and Roscoe just wanted to be let off the leash and go play in the woods!

 

I am so glad we live out in the middle of nowhere that allows us to utilize the Texas state parks that are near our house!

 

Travis and I leave tomorrow for our ski trip to Winter Park and visit with the lovely Alli Aman! We cannot wait.

1 comment:

Kensie said...

Natalie, I LOVE your pictures....it looks like SO much fun! I hope you guys have a blast in Colorado....Brandon has never been skiing and our family really wants to go next year!! Can't wait to see pictures when you get back!!