Monday, June 21, 2010

Celebrate Good Times, Come On!

Travis and I headed out Friday night for dinner at Texas Land and Cattle to celebrate surpassing 100 claims at work. This doesn't mean a lot or make sense to most folks, but I'm very proud of Travis for working so hard! We have been blessed with a good spring so far and are very thankful for all the work that has come his way. He's still learning a lot as an adjuster, but is enjoying every minute of it and I think he's done a fabulous job.

Trav, Thanks for being willing to take on this challenging job that has you traveling to all parts of Texas. You are doing a great job and I'm so proud of you. Keep up the good work!!


1 comment:

Kyle and Marci said...

Woo Hoo...I can TOTALLY appreciate it! Way to go Travis! Now, let's all do our hurricane dance :)