Monday, July 12, 2010

Red, Red wine

A few weeks ago Travis and I headed down to Llano for some r and r with his parents. It had been WAY too long since we had seen them and we were thrilled to finally spend a wonderful weekend together!

Saturday morning we headed up the road to Fredricksburg, Texas to take a little visit to Texas wine country. We decided to visit Becker Vineyards because my best friend, Erin, went to high school with the Becker's son Joe. Did ya follow that? You can find their wine at most any grocery store/wine store in Texas, it's good, AND budget friendly.

The best part about the story is that 3 months ago I couldn't pay Travis to pick up a glass of wine and now he's offically a wino. He loves it and I'm so proud that his taste buds have grown expanded to more than just beer.

If you are ever in the Fredricksburg/Marble Falls area, I urge you to check out the Texas vineyards. They are all friendly and pretty good too!

Now that we've experienced the little Texas winery division, we are ready for Napa.

1 comment:

Spencer and Emily said...

Hi Natalie! Small world you all have a ranch so close! I really love this area. We LOVE Cooper's BBQ. It is my favorite! yay for one in Ft. Worth! :) Glad you all had a good visit to the ranch and got to relax! :)