Tuesday, June 8, 2010

Holdin'








I did it. I finally got my hands on Jackson and was able to hold him Saturday and Aunt Natty fell in love with this little guy.



Jackson's adorable jungle themed room:



Sweet baby Jackson

Jackson and Trent


While I was in Waco I had the pleasure of meeting one of my friends that i met 11 years ago when we were working at Laity Lodge Youth Camp. We were bunk-mates and both went to Baylor and have remained friends all of these years. Debra just got engaged and is getting married Novemver 20th in Austin, so we met in Waco for lunch at Ninfa's and walked around Spice.
Debra's middle name is Jean and we found this laying out and had to snap a pic.
Debra, I'm so happy for you and Travis (Yes, she's marrying a Travis, too) and can't wait for the bachelorette party in September and wedding in November!

3 comments:

Rachel and Matt said...

So happy that you got to hold Jackson! He is precious.

Kensie said...

SO cute...love the nursery!

Jules said...

He's so tiny!!!!!! What a precious little guy! :)