Monday, June 8, 2009

Vegas Baby

I just returned from a FABULOUS weekend. I headed to Vegas to celebrate my best friends bachelorette party. There were 12 girls and we had 3 rooms at The Venetian Hotel. I was fortunate enough to stay in a suite that was absolutely amazing. Unfortunately, I did not bring my camera, so all I had for pictures was the iPhone. However, I have borrowed some pictures that one of the other gals took.
This is a picture of inside our hotel. It is the Grand Canal shops and it is lined with fabulous stores and if you want you can take a gondola ride as if you were really in Italy.



Me, Erin, and Meg



Amy, Kate, Stacey, and me

Me and Stacey (Matron and Maid of Honor)


We all arrived on Friday (different times of the day) and met up for a fabulous dinner inside The Venetian at Lavo. It was amazing. I shared swordfish with Erin (the bride to be) and Stacey. If you know me, then you know that I am a picky eater and really do not care for fish, but this swordfish was de-LISH. It better have tasted good for the price we paid for it :) After dinner we headed to the club inside Lavo. I forgot how much of a clubber I am NOT. I was so out of my element, but still managed to have a great time dancing the night away with my friends.


The dining room at Lavo


Stacey, me, and Sarah

Me, Erin, and Kim


Saturday we lounged by the pool at Tao Beach where Mario Lopez (AKA AC Slater) was hosting a pool party. I managed to get sunburned even though I lathered up with SPF 50. Oh well, at least I'll be tan after the burn factor goes away.


The group and one random guy


Saturday evening we headed to dinner at Tao. It is an asian fusion themed restuarant and it was also amazing. After dinner we headed up to the club at Tao where Audrina from The Hills was hosting that evening. She is really not that intersting and should consider eating. She is so skinny, it looks like she could fall over!

Sunday came and we all packed up and went our separate ways. We had girls from all over the US: San Fransisco, Chicago, Dallas, Houston, and San Antonio. I am thankful to have this Monday off of work to recover.

Erns, it was a wonderful weekend and I cannot wait for the wedding in September. ILY!

3 comments:

Kensie said...

How fun!! Vegas is one of my favorite vacation spots and we LOVE The Venetian! Looks like you had an awesome time!

Rachel and Matt said...

So fun! My parents love Vegas and I have been many times and it is great. Matt and I need to go and stay at the Venetian that places looks beautiful!

Jenny M said...

So much fun! Ha- I am not much of a clubber either. I feel like there is nothing to do!