Thursday, June 18, 2009

"Life Moves Pretty Fast...

If you don’t stop and look around once in a while, you could miss it.”

 

That profound quote comes from Ferris Bueller.  Where DOES all of our time go? I feel like I just graduated High School yesterday and that was 9 years ago and college was 5 years ago! With time moving so quickly, it makes it hard to keep up with old friends like you used to. I hate drifting away from old friends and do my best to stay in touch. Thank goodness for blogs, emails, and The Facey Face (facebook). They have really allowed me to keep in touch with my friends or at least do a little better job of it.

 

With that said being said, I had the opportunity to spend some quality time with one of my greatest friends and roommates from Baylor, Ryan, and her precious little girl Madelyn on my day off yesterday. I had the best time with sweet Madelyn and Ryan. When I arrived Madelyn had just woken up from a 2 hour hap (swim lessons wore tuckered her out) and was pretty content having her mommy hold her. It took only a few seconds for her to wake up and shortly she took off down the hall to show me her room, the playroom, and baby Mason’s clothes! That girl does not walk she runs EVERYWHERE she goes. It’s precious. I’m not sure how 6 month preggers Ryan keeps up with that ball of energy! I attempted to take a picture of Madelyn, but that task became quite daunting as she does not care to sit still. The pic is the best I could get, but I think it’s pretty cute. She always has a smile on her face and I just LOVE those curls on her head. Not much cuter than a blonde with curls, right?!

 

Ryan and Madelyn- thank you for letting me come and play! I loved how organized and clean you are. You took such pride in organizing all of your sippy cups for your mom J

No comments: