Tuesday, April 28, 2009

Belated Easter Post

I realize this is almost a month late, but better late than never. Right?

 

Travis and I spent Easter weekend with my parents alongside my brother, Trent,  and his awesome wife, Kourtny. My mom and dad hid Easter eggs and we had an adult Easter egg hunt!

 

Can I tell you just how much fun it was? Seriously. Mom and Dad hid the eggs in the FRONT yard. This means that every person that drove by their corner lot house saw 4 adult aged people scavenging the yard for eggs. We had a ball. We each had 20 eggs to find, plus there were bonus eggs that we could also pick up. The girls found their eggs before the boys, too! Not only did the eggs contain teeth rotting candy, but they had money, too! Come to find out the bonus eggs had big money in them! It’s ok that we pretend we are kids for an afternoon, right?

 

We had a great weekend with my family and celebration of our wonderful savior. He is Risen!

 

 

1 comment:

Vanessa said...

Way to score on the money eggs! I loved the money eggs as a kid. But big money to my parents was a buck! I hope things are different in adult eggs!