Monday, April 20, 2009

30 Day Shred

Are you obsessed with The Biggest Loser like I am? I cannot take my eyes off the TV on Tuesday nights from 7-9. Seriously. I think I have a problem. I have even been known to shed a tear or two during the episodes. Travis is even watching it with me.

I say all of that, to introduce you to Jillian's 30 Day Shred. Jillian is the lean mean trainer on BL. She is intense, knows how to push your limits, has no fear, and sometimes thinks she is a counselor. This workout video is no exceeption.



I have been following the dvd for about a week now and I am hooked. It has 3 levels and you work your way up to the level 3 workouts. Each workout incorportes strenth, cardio, and abs. This girl knows how to make your leg muscles hurt. Can I get an amen, That Pink Girl?

If you are looking for a workout to do at home,I highly recommend Jillian's 30 Day Shred. It's a quick 20 minute workout that has you sweating and hurting by the time the cooldown rolls around.

4 comments:

Jenny M said...

Might have to get it!

Jenny M said...

I got P90X, but have yet to touch it. It looks intimidating, Jillian's looks intimidating but fun!

Kyle and Marci said...

I LOVE the Biggest Loser! I haven't missed an episode this season! I was so sad to see Kristen leave this week. Kyle and I just got a Wii and Wii Fit and we LOVE it! We're on it every night almost!! I certainly get motivated after watch TBL on Tuesdays!

Jenny M said...

Um okay. Got the video, and finally did it. My legs and arms are killing me today! I think my legs started to hurt like 30 mins after I finished the video! Good recommendation!!!