Tuesday, March 10, 2009

Taking a walk down memory lane

As I was organizing our pictures the other night, I came across these that I just felt like sharing. The quality is not that great since I had to scan these oldies in, but I thought they were pretty cute.



Trent and Nat circa 1985

Sound asleep in my Grandaddy's lap. If you look closely, you will notice I have a bar going across my feet. Apparently I once was pigeoned toed and my parents and doctor wanted to correct that, so i had to wear that fancy contraption. In case you are wondering: I am no longer pigeoned toed, so I guess the bar worked!

Below is a picture of my brother being sweet and holding me on a very ugly couch.

Family picture circa 1983. I think i'm starting to look a lot like my sweet mommy!

3 comments:

Kyle and Marci said...

LOVE LOVE LOVE the pictures. I've always enjoyed looking at old family photos...brings back such memories!!

Austin and Ashley Evans said...

Such fun pictures!! Love that you posted these!

The Bass Family said...

Walt and I know your anniversary is this weekend! We remember your wedding last year and had so much fun! We know this has been a wonderful first year of marriage for the both of you!! Hope you have a wonderful weekend looking back on your first year... we miss you guys and Happy Anniversary!! Love y'all!