Monday, March 16, 2009

One year later

March 15, 2008 is a date that I will never forget.

Bridal portrait at Bass Hall


It is the day that all my dreams and wishes as a little girl came true...I had the honor of marrying my best friend in front of all of my friends and family. It was a perfect day. Travis and I are so very fortunate to have such wonderful parents who allowed us to have such an amazing wedding and fabulous honeymoon.

Flowers Travis had sent to me on the wedding day

Richard doing final touch-ups to the hair.

Travis and I made the decision to see each other before the wedding and it was the BEST decision we ever made. I was waiting at the front of the church facing the choir loft as Travis walked down the aisle. He was about 15 feet behind me when he stopped and called my name, I turned around and that was our first look at each other. We had the chance to pray and just get the emotions out before the ceremony began.

When we first saw each other

The ceremony was held at the beautiful Broadway Baptist Church in Fort Worth where my parents are members.

Our wonderful wedding party

The reception was held at the famous Fort Worth Club in downtown Fort Worth. They know how to throw a great party and treat their customers. I could not have imagined better service.

The bling on a napkin


During one of our many dances

Our wonderful wedding would not have happened without the assistance of my mom and dad. I could not have done it without them, especially with mom and all of her planning and amazing organization skills. Thank you for making this day so special and something we will never forget.

Rusty and Judi- Thank you for hosting such a delicious Rehearsal Dinner and sending Travis and I on a once in a lifetime honeymoon to St. Lucia. We are so appreciative of everything you provided for us.

We love you both very much!

Here is to many more years of happiness :)

6 comments:

Kensie said...

Beautiful pics and BEAUTIFUL bride!!

A Momma Who Cooks said...

Happy Anniversary!!!

Kyle and Marci said...

Can't believe it's been a year!! Time flies :)

That Pink Girl said...

Happy Anniversay! You were such a beautiful bride!!!

Jenny M said...

Congrats Natalie!!!

Rachel and Matt said...

What great pictures! Matt and I are planning on seeing each other before the ceremony also, will help not be so nervous for the ceremony. But again congrats to a great year,and many, many more to come!