Monday, January 19, 2009

One Month

Until we will be here in Winter Park Coloardo skiing to our hearts content and getting some good quality hang out time with Alli Aman!

 

We are actually using this trip to celebrate our 1 year anniversary ( a little early I know) BUT we wanted to avoid the crazy spring break crowds and go early.

 

We will drive our way there a with a pit stop over night at the home of Jon and Meg Curth in Amarillo and then we will head out to Denver where we will meet Alli at her house and then we will finish the drive on up to the house in Winter Park!

 

I absolutely cannot wait to put on my warm and comfy ski clothes and enjoy my little green slopes. That’s right, I’ve started skiing when I was 5 and I still enjoy my little greens and the occasional blue, whilst my sweet husband enjoys the thrills of sliding down rails and jumping across moguls! After all, he did ride bulls in college…

 

Hurry up February!

2 comments:

That Pink Girl said...

Yea for you and yea for vacations! Happy early early anniversary!

Kensie said...

Natalie, that sounds like SO much fun! I've been skiing since I was five as well and Brandon has never skied! What an awesome way to celebrate an anniversary!!!