Friday, January 23, 2009

 

The above picture is a depiction of me and how I have looked and felt since Tuesday. I called in sick to work on Wednesday and spent the entire day in bed with the exception of getting out to make Travis lunch and dinner and use the facilities. Thursday was my day off (praise the Lord) so I spent another day at home resting in the den watching entirely too much boring TV.

 

My runny nose seems to have stopped running, but unfortunately that drainage has now led to my chest and I have a deep man cough…cute, huh?

 

I apologize to my co-workers that are listening to me cough up my lungs today. I know it’s gross, but I can’t help it.

 

Me and some of my Red Friday early lunchers are headed to the Gay-borhood to eat at Hunky’s for lunch! Hunky’s is a burger joint in uptown. I can’t wait to try it out! Amy is always full of fun places to eat around our office. Thanks Amy.

 

Thankfully this weekend will allow me to continue to rest and recover from this nasty congestion and get well for the big festivities of next weekend: The wedding of James Newman and Tara Daniel!!! I cannot wait for a fun weekend in Rusk,Texas celebrating the nuptials of these 2 amazing people that mean so much to us.

 

I hope everybody has a great weekend!

 

And to my great friend, Debra Guilfrod, welcome back to Texas! We are glad to have you back. I cannot wait to come and visit.

4 comments:

Jenny M said...

Your blog measures up....see my blog for details :)

Kyle and Marci said...

I hope you have a restful and relaxing weekend. I feel your pain. I've had all the same crap. It's NO fun!

Anonymous said...

Natalie-
Thanks so much for your comment and prayers- that is so sweet of you- I need 'em!!
Kate

A Momma Who Cooks said...

I hope you are feeling good. I think your blog measures up too..hhaa you get 2 blog awards from me and jen!!!