Monday, December 8, 2008

Christmas Survey

 

I've been tagged for a Christmas Survey :)


1. Wrapping paper or gift bags? I love wrapping presents with paper. I will only go to a bag if I cannot find a box!


2. Real tree or Artificial? Artificial- I’m allergic to the real ones, although I LOVE the smell~

3. When do you put up the tree? The day after Thanksgiving

4. When do you take the tree down? New Years Day

5. Do you like eggnog? I’ve never tried it, but knowing how picky I am…I don’t think I’d like it

6. Favorite gift received as a child? I would have to say my keyboard


7. Hardest person to buy for? Travis! He is notorious for returning things!!!!

8. Easiest person to buy for? My mom

9. Do you have a nativity scene? No, but I think we need one!

10. Mail or email Christmas cards? Mail! Be looking in a mailbox near you. The 1st annual Riley Christmas card is on its way.  

11. Worst Christmas gift you ever received? A vacuum cleaner and Crockpot


12. Favorite Christmas Movie?  I have two: ELF and Christmas Vacation

13. When do you start shopping for Christmas? Around Thanksgiving. I love shopping on the internet


14. Have you ever re-gifted a Christmas present? No, but my grandmother was really good at giving ‘attic’ gifts as she got older J


15. Favorite thing to eat at Christmas? Mom’s Sausage and Cheese balls and egg casserole Christmas morning


16. Lights on the tree? I am a white light kind of girl


17. Favorite Christmas song? Oh Holy Night

18. Travel at Christmas or stay home? We are now on a rotating schedule for Thanksgiving and Christmas. Riley Thanksgiving and Huey Christmas for 2008

19. Can you name all of Santa's reindeer's? I don’t think so..I’m bad. Remember the movie Prancer?

20. Angel on the tree top or a star? Angel

21. Open the presents Christmas Eve or morning? Christmas morning

22. Most annoying thing about this time of the year? Traffic driving home from work…uggg

23. Favorite ornament theme or color? I’m a fan of our cute western ornaments


24. Favorite for Christmas dinner? I prefer our Christmas Eve dinner: tamales and Mexican food

25. What do you want for Christmas this year? Personal training, new black boots, a Wii

I tag: Marci, Tara, Ryan, and Ashley

 

 

2 comments:

Jules said...

Hooray! I hope you get your Wii! :)

Anonymous said...

Do I need to point travis to the blog to tell him what to get you for christmas? I hope Travis wasn't the one who got you a vacuum cleaner and crock pot for Christmas.

-Trey