Monday, November 10, 2008

Happy Birthday Mommy

 

Happy Birthday to my MOM!

 

Tomorrow, 11-11-2008 my amazing mother, Susan Huey, will be celebrating her 56th birthday. We were able to get together to celebrate her special day last night at The Cheesecake Factory in Dallas. We definitely stuffed ourselves on the delicious food. I even had leftovers today for lunch! They give portions that are just way too big!!! Somehow, Travis and Trent managed to finish their entire slice of cheesecake, too!

 

 

Dad bought mom a new Iphone and oddly enough Trent and I BOTH got mom accessories for her new Iphone. Travis and I got her a rubber case AKA “phone bra” and Trent and Kourtny got mom another type of carrying case for her to use when she is at Special Olympic track meets being the awesome coach that she is J

 

Mom, thank you for being such an incredible person. I look up to you for so many reasons. These are just a few: You are always putting others before yourself, you are a true woman of God, you love serving other people, you are a gift giver and always remember everybody’s birthdays, you are still in love with dad, like I imagine you were when you first met, you always have a smile on your face, you love all of our pets, you took time out of your schedule to go help Granddaddy every Wednesday with paying bills and spending time with him, you did an AMAZING job planning our wedding ( I still don’t know how you did it while working and were SO organized), you are an incredible teacher who has such a soft heart for autistic children, you love Special Olympics no matter how tired you might be after a long weekend away from home, you could spend every day at the beach just sitting under the rainbow umbrella reading a book, you have date night with Daddy every Friday.

 

I hope you have a very special birthday and know just how much we love you.

 

Thank you for being such a wonderful mom and role model to all of us!

 

 

3 comments:

Kensie said...

Natalie, I love what you wrote about your mom! What would we do without them? My mom was like yours helping with our wedding and now she's helping with Tyler! Your mom will be the same way, always there when you need her....that's SO AWESOME!!

A Momma Who Cooks said...

I would suggest Louise Blum on Post Oak, Sak's, Casa de Novia or Weddings by Debbie

Kyle and Marci said...

So sweet! I'll be sure to wish her a belated bday at the game this weekend. We saw your parents at Melinda's wedding...I'm sure they told you.