Monday, May 19, 2008

Posting Pictures and a weekend re-cap


This is a picture of Heidi and Jacob! One of our favorite couples from East Texas

Ok, so I've got a blogging question...





How do you post pictures underneath your text? I can only get pictures to post at the top of the blogs.....I would like to be able to write a paragraph post a picture then go on to the next, but i don't know how to get that accomplished. I'd love any assistance I can get.





In other news, Travis and I had another weekend at home/in town. Before the wedding we were out of town nearly every weekend for 4 months. It feels so good to finally have nothing to do on the weekend but plan a dinner with friends.





We have been blessed with some good friends who have come out to our house for dinner. You don't realize how big that is with the cost of gas and how far out we live!!! 2 Friday's ago Trey Cook, Michael Williams and his fiance' Carrie Mead drove up for a steak and potato dinner. We had a great time catching up, eating and enjoying the sunset on our back porch. This past Friday Heidi and Jacob Newman drove up for another homecooked meal of steak and a baked potato. Heidi's birthday is coming up so I made her a chocolate cake with Rainbow chip icing. It was hit! We even lit candles and attempted to sing happy birthday...





Travis and I love having visitors, so anybody who wants to come and visit us in the country, see our animals, ride the horses, just let us know!

1 comment:

The Bird Family said...

click on them and you can drag them wherever you need them! :) hope this helps