Tuesday, May 13, 2008

91 years and an engagement






This past weekend we celebrate my grandfather's 91st birthday at my aunt's lake house on Lake Fork. We had a wonderful time getting to be with some family we aren't able to see that often. It's amazing that my Gdad is still able to do things like that with us. Gdad was married to Gram for almost 60 years. He graduated from Baylor, then went and obtained his MBA. While at Baylor he was a member of BUGWMB. I do believe he is one of the oldest living member's of the band at this time...He's such a sweet, sweet man and I love him dearly.




In other news one of our best couple friends got engaged this past weekend!!! James and Tara have become very dear friends of Travis and I. James was the best man in our wedding and was a KOT with Travis at Baylor. Tara decided she wanted to be an Aggie and moved off to College Station... Tara and James have such a cute story. They started dating when they were in high school and dated for about 4 years, then broke up while they were in college and they recently got back together within the past year. We are beyond thrilled for them. They make a wonderful couple and complete each other.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Your grandpa is so cute! I like your blog! :)