Monday, February 21, 2011

O Where, O Where

Have I been?

Right here:




And here:





Round 1 of tests is almost complete. After tomorrow, I will have taken 7 tests, 2 quizzes, 1 Excel assignment, and 1 lab within ONE week.

Thanks to a lot of this recently, all of my tests were pushed together.





Look carefully and you can see the dog bowl that is completely covered in snow. We had about 5.5 inches.



We were stuck in the house for 4 days with all that junk and saw 6 accidents on the little FM road in front of our house. People think they can drive on ice and they just end up making fools of themselves.

So other than studying and being snowed in we have been homebodies and haven't traveled once this year!!! It's so so nice being able to go to your home church on Sundays.

Weekend traveling will pick up again as the Houston Rodeo is about to start and we need to visit Llano, too!
- Posted from my iPhone

2 comments:

Unknown said...

That looks like soo much ... fun.

Looks like my life, only without the snow and ice.

Rachel and Matt said...

You are back!! I misssed your postings. Good luck on your test and quizzes. We need to catch up soon!