Friday, May 7, 2010

Finals!!!

This weekend I’ll be head first into my Psychology book! I’ve got my first and only final for the semester. I’ve got a 20 minute online test to take and then I have to write a psychoanalysis about myself. I started writing the paper in April and it’s actually turned out to be a fun assignment. I guess school gets fun when you’re older?! Ha. I think I just like the project because I’m writing about my life and how I can apply basic psychology facts to my life. It’s pretty interesting.

 

After Sunday afternoon I’ll be able to cross-off my first semester on the road to be Nurse Natty! It’s been a wonderful first semester and now I’m ready for more. Bring. IT. On.

 

 

1 comment:

Brittany said...

Yay for you! I'm so glad you're gonna be nurse! Maybe we can work together some day! :)