Monday, January 18, 2010

The Great Cupcake Pan

For Christmas I got a giant cupcake pan from Williams-Sonoma. It is fabulous. I had the pleasure of trying out the ginormous pan for my dear friend, Sara's birthday. Sara is dating one of Travis' best buds, Trey Cook. Sara and I are pretty much 2 peas in a pod.


I had a blast making this cake for such a wonderful friend! Sara, I hope you had a fabulous birthday! It was so fun surprising you, too!


Blogger isn't cooperating with me when posting pictures. It won't let me move any pictures like it used to, so for now you get the pictures in reverse order.

The birthday gal getting ready to cut into the cake


Trey and Sara

A work in progress. Made from scratch: red velvet and vanilla cupcake

The beginning of my 'masterpiece'



This is my new favorite piece. It was very easy to use and the final product turned out great and tasted great, too!


No comments: