Friday, August 9, 2013

Take Me Down To The River

My mom and 3 of her best friends came to visit us in July. They had never been to Boerne and I really wanted to show them what a great town/area that we live in!

The first evening we hosted them to a dinner at our house. Travis scored some MAJOR brownie points by listening to 4 women have hours of girl talk...some of which I don't think he will ever forget! We laughed until we cried that night.


It was a great start to a fun, fun time with life-long friends!




Lunch at Bumdoodler's wouldn't be complete without pie. We all bought t-shirts, too!


I took them all for their first ever float down the Guadalupe! I think we all had a great time.








While I was in class during the day, they ate at our fav, Bear Moon, and did some damage shopping on Main Street.

Keren got this awesome sign at the Corner Cartel. So cute!!


I LOVED having these special ladies visit and I sincerely hope we can make this an annual trip...next time bringing their girls!

Here's to planning the 2014 Boerne girls trip!

No comments: