Monday, October 1, 2012

It's Cookie Time

Our small group got together last night for a fun activity. The guys watched Sunday Night Football and the girls learned how to properly decorate and ice cookies.

One of the girls in our group worked at a bakery while her husband was in law school and shared her tricks of the trade with us!

I had so much fun, but certainly don't see a future of decorating in my future.

This was the plate of examples Sarah made for us


The beginning of my pumpkin that I transformed into a Jack-o-Lantern.












His mouth is a little crooked, but he's still pretty cute.

Mr. Scarecrow


Sunflower







We are going to try decorating again at Christmas, and I hope to show you my creations with some decorating improvement.

Happy Fall, Y'all!

- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

No comments: