Tuesday, October 25, 2011

That's What I Like About Texas

I know, I know I'm a horrible blogger, BUT let's be honest nobody is lining up to read this blog.

The Riley's have been BUSY the past few weeks, but that doesn't mean it hasn't been fun!

Last weekend my sweet friend, Amy, drove down to visit us AND take me to a UT football game. She's a lover of all things burnt orange (Baylor green is by far the best color) and an alumnus of Bevo's school. Now, we know I don't wear orange and they were playing OSU, so I chose the neutral color of green. I was easy to spot. The only girl (or guy for that matter) wearing Baylor gear.

We found our seats then headed down to the concession stand to load up on nachos and coke. We chowed down on our football grub, watched the horns play a great game, and enjoyed the gorgeous weather. I love catching up with friends. Especially this one...she's sooooo special to me. It's true!









I took Amy for a walk in our hilly neighborhood and showed her cardiac hill. I'm pretty sure it could rival some small mountains in Colorado. It's steep. We saw deer and just overall enjoyed the cool morning together.





I hated to see her leave, but I certainly hope she returns soon!

Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

No comments: